North Bridge, Edinburgh
Happy Monday, folks!!
How was your weekend? Did you do anything special for the last weekend of the summer? I did, I turned 31 and had a fantasticly lazy weekend!
Today marks the first official day of my FAVORITE SEASON (Autumn)!! I don’t know if it’s just me, but every year, when Autumn rolls around, I get really excited and start thinking of all of the things I need/want to get done. I don’t just want to complete unfinished projects but I start to feel more adventurous and want to explore more. So, here’s a bucket list for this season:
- Carve some pumpkins
- Eat seeds of said pumpkins
- Visit friends in England
- Host Thanksgiving dinner for friends and neighbors
- Do/bake something nice for our neighbors
- Print out and hang up new pictures for our flat
- Hike the Pentlands
- Go to a ceilidh
- Clothing swap with friends
- Hit up a few museums in the city
- Finish making birthday/Christmas/baby shower gifts
- Photo walk with Claire (we’ve been trying to do this since May)
- Visit friends in St. Andrews
- Check out the Christmas markets
- Celebrate Will’s birthday
- Be consistent with exercise (Will and I just started bodyweight training—ugh!)
- Finish my capsule wardrobe (post to come)
How about you? Are there any things/traditions/outings in particular you’re excited about doing this season?