This is the view from our flat!
I made it! I’m in Paris!
I’ve been here for nearly 24hrs and won’t let Will out of my sight. 11 days apart is too long. Too too long. But, we got through it and now that I’m in the City of Love with my Love I’ve got a to-do list!
- Check out Parc des Buttes, Chaumont
- Have tons of picnics
- Eat my weight in bread and cheese
- Go to a tea room
- Sleep in
- Go to the top of the Arc de Triomphe (my favorite monument in Paris!)
- Enjoy a little “Plage time” by the Seine
- Go for runs around the city (maybe try one of these routes)
- Walk along the Seine holding hands with Will (walk everywhere holding hands with Will!)
- Go to the top of Notre Dame
- Spend a lot of time with my friends
- Go back to Montmartre and get a painting done by one of the artists there
- Ride the vélib
- Go to tons of markets
- Check out the Musée d’Orsay and go back to Musée de l’Orangerie (mainly to see the Monets!)
- Take tons and tons and tons of pictures!
I’m sure I’ll think of more, but until then this should keep me plenty busy!