Hi, this is Jackie, Will’s other half. This is my first time blogging so bear with me.
I’ve thought a lot about what kind if things/subjects/pictures I’d like to post about and I figured I’d just post about everything! So, we’ll start with where everyone else has started this year, a recap of twenty ten:
1) We both became super involved in the college ministry at our church, Eighteen22
3) We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary!
4) Will graduated with his master’s from union theological seminary!
5) I transferred to a new nursing unit that gives me weekends and holidays off!
6) Will got a job at our church as the student ministries worship director!
7) I started learning tae kwon do!
8) Will started applying for PhD programs all over the world (eeeeek!)
As you can see twenty ten was full of a lot of stuff and we’re really looking forward to the exciting things God has for us in twenty eleven!
This year I’ve decided to be more proactive about my photography. I don’t want to be a professional nor do I want to do weddings and stuff like that; I would just like to take beautiful pictures wherever I’m at.
I’m also going to learn Spanish this year. My grandpa lives in Puerto Rico and doesn’t speak English. I’ve never had a conversation with him and would love to sit and chat with him before it’s too late.
I would like to do another triathlon. I did one just before Will and I started dating and have yet to find the motivation to train like I did for the 1st one (in ’08). I enjoy running races and would love that to be something I can incorporated Will into (mainly b/c I was once saw a family running in front of me one race and thought it was the cutest thing ever so I’m really wanting a moment like that for myself).
Ok, I’m at my writing’s end. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I’ll be sure to keep you all posted! I’ll just leave you all with a picture of the covered bridge in my parent’s neighborhood that I absolutely love! Adios!